Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Sneaky Peeky-

It is getting to be that time again...time for an Artful INKables New Release. We will have 3 Fun and somewhat different, new sets to share with you soon....along with a great grouping of pewter charms to go with them. We are planning our release and blog hop for Friday, June 19th, with another special treat happening on the 23rd. In the mean time, I have a little Sneak Peek for you all.



I made this card yesterday for the SCS sketch challenge. The layout was just screaming for the diamond background that is part of one of our new release sets so I had to give it a try. I used 2 stamps from the soon-to-be-available Into The Moonlight set. (Seven stamps in this set in all) I colored the main image with copic markers and stamped the diamond background with black ink on red cardstock. The white and black DP is from the Basic Grey Scarlett's Letter collection. The apple charm is a sneak peek too, I suppose, since it is part of our new charm set and it is tied on with silver cord.

Let me know what you think!

Please Note: The Bare Rubber sale is still going on...for now...but the animals collection is now sold out. The flora & fauna collection and the silhouettes collection is still for sale, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.

15 comments:

Dorinda said...

OMG!! I love it!

velta said...

Kristin...Yippeee!!! This is gorgeous...and alluring all the same...I am so excited about this set...I already have ideas...Your such a versatile artist...you keep coming up with something different than before. There is not one single stamp that you have put out (of which I own almost every one) that I have not had fun with...Wait til you see what I have done with your Seasonal Scenes...Probably one of my favs...cannot wait for the blog hop...sry...I'll shut up now :)

Dorinda said...

I posted a link to this card in your SCS gallery for a 'few' Twihards that i know on SCS and on Facebook, they are excited to see more of this new set andwe will all be buying it for sure. Great idae K!

Melissa said...

My DD is a 13 year old twighlight fanatic...she will love this set! Thanks for the sneak peek...can't wait for the blog hop to check out the other new goodies.

Michele Kovack said...

THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME image!!! Love this card!!!!

Jacqueline said...

These are amazing Kristin!!! What a treat for twilight lovers! I can clearly see the inspirationfor these new stamps!! :) cant wait to see more!!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I love your card and am subscribing to your blog now! Can't wait for more!

rebecca said...

That card is GORGEOUS! Those colors are rich and vibrant, can't wait to see more!

Unknown said...

This is a absolutely gorgeous card Kristin...Twilight loves are going to go nuts! Definitely want to see more. Xx

Alison said...

This is fantastic! I love your attention to detail! Just beautiful!

ellepaulette said...

Oh so lovely!! Just perfect for all of us Twilight fans!! :

Eve said...

This card is AMAZING!!!! Can not wait to see more.....

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card! Love the diamond background! Such a versatile set! Cannot wait to see what y'all have created for the blog hop tomorrow :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Gorgeous! :)

Elena said...

This card is so very beautiful! Coloring, layout, cute charm - love everything about this card!