Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Blog Hop Candy Winners

Is it Wednesday already?? WOW, time seems to move a bit faster in the Summer. I had to pick 2 winners for the blog hop candy today, didn't I? Well it is a good thing the day isn't over yet! *grin* I collected all of the names of every person who commented on all 10 blogs last Friday, wrote them down and tossed them all in a hat...then my daughter drew 2 names. The winner of the tin of Twi-cards that I made goes to Terriavidreader and the stamp set, A Friendly Light was won by Stampin' Cathy. Congratulations Ladies! Please email me your full names and addresses so I can get these out to you ASAP.

I would also like to mention that the girls over at Twilight Tuesday are STILL on a roll with their new stamp sets we sent them. Be sure to visit http://www.twilighttuesday.com/ everyday until Monday to see all the GREAT projects they are sharing!

2 comments:

Eve said...

I can not stop using those stamps! Every card I am making is turning into a Twilight card!

toners said...

CONGRATS to the winners! Enjoy your stamps!