Thursday, June 4, 2009

Last Day of School


Today is the last day of school for my middle schooler and I'm SURE, this is the way she will be spending alot of her summer...that way she doesn't have to listen to us! LOL The other kiddos have another week to suffer through but they will be out soon enough as well.

This card was made using the recently released Music in my Heart set. It was colored using copic markers...as is my usual choice. Hard to believe that a year ago those fun markers use to scare me, huh? I was very intimidated by them, I have to admit! The DP is from Rusty Pickle and the ribbon was taken off of some packaging from one of my mother's day presents...talk about recycling! *grin* Oh and the colors for the solid cs are close to cocoa and sage shadow from SU.

REMINDER: Solid Rubber SALE going on now! I am blowing through my supplies for this sale fast! Especially for the animals set so if you want yours, be sure to order SOON!!

3 comments:

Velta said...

Kristen ~ What a great coloring job you did on this image. I am working on a 3-D project using this image and I just love this set! Perfect for a teen, girl or the boy image in the set!

Elena said...

Very cute card, Kristin!

toners said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Love the coloring and your choice of images :)