Saturday, June 6, 2009

Get Caught Stampin' with AI

Most of the Stampers I know, love to be recognized for their creative works. There is just something about having another person praising their creativity that makes a Stamper glow with pride. So with this knowledge in mind, we will be starting a new program next week...The Weekly Featured Stamper.

This program will work in 2 ways. The first is, we may come across a card or project we love that someone has made using Artful INKables rubber stamps. In this case we will contact the person, ask permission to showcase their work along with a short bio or inspiration dialog. The second way is having our customers submit cards and projects for consideration. You can mail the card in, email us a link or just link to a comment you post on our blog. The only catch is your project must use our line of stamps.

I already have 2 WONDERFUL cards lined up for this program, but we will be needing more submissions soon. Wouldn't you like to be recognized for your creativity? Well get out your AI stamps and start creating...we want to see what you make!

I always share what I make here, and I love creating for you when I get a chance. Today, I made a cute little western card featuring the Rodeo Rodent stamp set. Hope you like it!



BARE RUBBER SALE is still in full swing! Get your while they last! (See June 2nd post below for details.)

5 comments:

Beccy said...

Am loving this card - that mouse is soo cool. What a lovely idea to showcase peoples work, have just ordered my first stamps so hopefully I will create something worth passing on to you.

Beccy x

Velta said...

What a fab idea Kristin!!! I remember the first time I was showcased...my picture, bio and a few of my cards made it on a newsletter. I was elated! Cannot wait to see what your fans come up with !!!

Joanne Travis said...

Kristin, I am so looking forward to the Featured Stamper and the fabulous submissions to come!
I love your cute little rodeo rodent, what an awesome card and beautiful details!!

Holly aka Toy said...

Kristin, this is so adorable! Now I wish I had this set :). What a great idea about the featured stampers, too. I will be mentioning it on my blog this week!

Hugs!

Kerri said...

This is so cute, Kristin! The featured stamper is a great idea and I will definitely mention it on my blog!