Friday, June 19, 2009

Do Vampires Blog Hop?

It's New Release Day! Ready for something a bit different? My sneak peek card from last week might have been a clue for many of you what direction our creativity led us this month. A certain vampire romance series has become a pop-culture obsession for many Stampers out there over the last few years...this stamper included! So much so that 2 of this month's release sets were inspired by the saga. To those who share my love of this special series, I hope you find fun & inspiration in these sets & the co-ordinating charm package. I see many possibilities for these sets that go beyond the simple card and I hope we can share some of those ideas over the next few weeks.

For today's Blog Hop, I have a fun little creation that uses both the new sets, Into The Moonlight and Fictionally Inspired. (See the store for full views of these sets.) This decorated tin holds five 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch cards.





I don't really feel any explanation is necessary for this fun little gift but if you have any questions on how they were made, just email or leave a comment. Here are some detail pictures of each card:







This set of cards and the tin will be one of the 2 prizes we are giving away today for the New Release Blog Candy. More about that in a minute...

To those of you who don't share this vamp-book-love, I really apologize! Sometimes, an idea takes hold and wont let go. I hope the new set, A Friendly Light, will tickle your fancy until the next release. I know many of the INK Girls have some beautiful samples they have created with this set and they are dying to share them with you.

Plus this set will be the second piece of blog candy for today's give-a-way. So, how can you win either the Tin of Cards or the set A Friendly Light? Well, you must follow the hop all the way through to the end, commenting on each and every blog in the hop (11 in all). Then , next Wednesday, June 24, I will choose 2 winners from all the names that commented on all of our Blog Hop posts. So, if you are done here, H-O-P on over to Joy's blog and see her fantastic creations! And be sure to check back with us next Tuesday for more surprises and free-bees.

Edit: Due to technical difficulties, I had to post this early. The rest of the hop isnt due to be posted until 6am MDT.

29 comments:

Dawn said...

whoa! you've been busy!! fab samples!!!

Cathy Rulli said...

What a great set!

velta said...

Amazingly Wonderful Kristin!!! I think this is the BEST Ever!! Team Kristin You Go Girl !!!

Alison said...

These are amazing! I especially love the first card! You do incredible work!

Lynda K said...

How creative is that stamp set! Great job.

Joanne Travis said...

Awesome job on everything. Wow!!! Love your samples.

Jacqueline said...

Amazing work with these new stamps! I am in LOVE with them!!! So cool!

LorettaL said...

AMAZING, Kristin!!!! What a fabulous set!

Kerri said...

I love your card set, Kristin!!! How creative and fun!

Stampin_melissa said...

You've done another fantastic job Kristin! I'm not a Twilight fan so I don't get all the images, but they are all still so usable! LOVE that wolf!! I love the lighthouse!!!! Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, this is really a cute idea.

Billie Ann said...

love it...love it...love it... want it... want it...want it.... I have real the whole series of books

Elena said...

You have done fantastic job, Kristin! I love set cards you made! Wish I could win them! :)

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Love the baseball card! and the Bite Me one too! Cute.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Fantastic cards! These sets are sure to be a hit! The charms are awesome, too! ;)

Nicki said...

WOW these are brill, love the colour schemes and cant believe how many youve made! well done you!
Nicki
x

Dorinda said...

love these K!! You are fabulous as always!

toners said...

Kristin, these samples are STUNNING! I love that tin and the set of cards - gorgeous!!

Jamee said...

I LOVE your Twilight cards! They are awesome!

Randi said...

These are great stamps!! I just got done with the blog hop! There were so many beautiful creations!!
Thanks to the amazing Elena, I found your blog and stamps!

StampinCathy said...

What a fun stamp set. You have been one busy stamper! I just love your project.

Debby said...

Incredible. Can't wait to see the entire sets.

Joanna said...

Love The Twilight stamp idea so CUTE!!! Great sample!

ct said...

I can't believe you created these stamp sets - fabulous!!! I just ordered the two "Twilight" inspired sets - my daughter is going to be over the moon when they come!! Thank you!! Loved the blog hop and all the samples - great work!

Eve said...

You have been very busy!!! LOVE all the cards you made!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

WoW! Amazing cards!
I'm a lil late, lol, going to start hopping ;)

Melissa said...

My daughter is nearly drooling on my computer! Lovely new sets!

*Arwen* said...

OME it's amazing!!! I love your work =)

xoxo Arwen