Monday, June 15, 2009

Featured Stamper - Emily Niehaus

So today is the first day all of my kids are off of school for the summer and I'm already off schedule! Today is supposed to be Featured Stamper Monday & I totally forgot...sigh! Well, I know you will all agree it was worth the wait once you see the card I have to share with you.

Today's Featured Stamper is Emily Niehaus. She made this Elegant card using our Berry Picking set. Isn't her coloring and layout inspiring? I love all the different papers and visual textures she created with the different cuts she used on them.

Here is a little bit about Emily, in her own words:

My name is Emily Niehaus (stampingout on SCS). I am married with three boys, and work part time as a RN at a local hospital. I live in the Cincinnati area (Ohio). I LOVE to stamp and scrapbook! I am inspired by color. My must have embellishment is ribbon!

Not only is Emily talented, she is so sweet! She wrote some lovely things on her blog about Artful Inkables after having purchased from us. It sure is nice to see a customer so satisfied!

Now please check out her blog because this card isn't the only lovely creation she has made and be sure to leave her some love either here or on her blog.

Would you like to be a Featured Stamper? All you have to do is email me a link to your creations with Artful INKables Rubber Stamps or add a link to a comment on the blog.

Don't forget: Our new Release Blog Hop is this Friday, June 19th!! Be there to be part of all the fun and prizes!~

8 comments:

Kerri said...

This is gorgeous, Emily! I LOVE your layout and colors that you used on this card!!!

Velta said...

Oh My Emily ~ What a lovely creation you have made with this Berry Picking set!!! I love that brown ribbon and I agree it is one of my necessary embellishments also. Gonna check out your blog now :)

LorettaL said...

EMily, I love what you did with this berry set - it's absolutely d'lish!

Elena said...

I am amazed of a how talented Emily is! Her card is very inspiring! Absolutely gorgeous card!

toners said...

Emily, your work is BEAUTIFUL!! Super color choice with this one! Congrats on being our Featured Stamper :)

Joanne Travis said...

Yay, Emily!!!! I am so happy to see you chosen as the Featured Stamper. You know I love your work, you are so incredibly talented.
Congratulations!!!!
Joanne
(sleepyinseattle)

Barb said...

This card is a beauty, very stunning.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Thanks so much for the opportunity to be the featured stamper! I love your stamps! :)