Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HOP on Over and Enjoy our Newly Released Stamp Sets

Howdy!!

It is finally that time again! The April release of Artful INKables stamp sets is available NOW! There are some really exciting sets for you this month, so hop along with us and see what is in store! The INK girls are hopping along with me today & showing off their stuff so after you are through enjoying what I've shared here please hop on over to Joanne's blog to see what she is sharing today. And be sure to follow the hop all the way to the end because there are some goodies along the way.

Today's card uses one of my favorites from the New Release. The set is called THREE WISHES and features both a boy and a girl genie as well as other great images to go along with the fairie tale.



Cards Details: Genie and bottle are colored using copic markers. The Palace in the background piece is stamped on glossy card stock, masked and sponged to depict sand and sky. It was then colored using SU! markers since they dry better on glossy cs. The back layers of card stock are SU's Sage Shadow, the center DP is by My Mind's Eye and the corner accent is cut from a piece of DP by DCWV. The bow is made using our new satin stripe May Arts ribbon (available in the store now).

The New Release sets available today are:


Three Wishes

Greek Gardens

Celestial Bodies


Bouquets and Butterflies

We also have 3 adorable new charms that will coordinate with some of these sets and as mentioned above, 6 new colors of May Arts ribbon. Now it is time to hop on over to the talented Joanne Travis's Blog to see the great project she has to share using one of the new sets. Enjoy!

20 comments:

Elena said...

Wow! I love your card, Kristin! Really love the scene you created! And your coloring is so beautiful!!!
You are a very talented artist!!! I am in love with new stamps!!!

Velta said...

You are so good at making the surrounding scenes around your images Kristin...This is just wonderfully beautiful! Cannot wait for you to see what the rest of us have done...I am SO Darn Happy with my new stamps :)

Cathy Rulli said...

Awesome!!! Best of luck today!

toners said...

Kristin, what a beautiful piece! Love all the layers and, as always, your coloring :)

LorettaL said...

Stunning - totally dreamy! Glittery gorgeous!

Joanne Travis said...

Kristin, this card is SO beautiful!! I love, love, love this set and cannot wait to play some more with it.
You are a very gifted artist, all of the new sets are simply fabulous.
Best of luck with the blog hop today!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh my...these are fun new sets. LOVE your card.

TA Carbone said...

Yiiiipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I place my order for 2 of the sets so far.

Hmmm do I have them all now, lol

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

Kerri said...

Just gorgeous, Kristin! LOVE your coloring, and the fabulous scene you created! You are one talented lady : )

Dawn said...

I love that card Kristin!! just too cute!!

Lisa T said...

What a beautiful card! I really like that new Celestial Bodies set. I will definitely be hopping along to the other blogs today!

Melissa said...

I tried to be good, but wound up ordering 2 of the 4 new sets...they are SO adorable!

Julia Aston said...

What great new sets Kristin! love the Genie's and the celestial images!

Becky Sorensen said...

Wow, great looking stamp sets. Love the card

Stampin_melissa said...

Oh Kristin, you have done a fabulous job designing these sets!!! All of them are just great!

Beth Thomas said...

Absolutely darling, Kristin! And of course, your coloring is da bomb! I placed a little order. Hope all is well!

Joy said...

LOOOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but you already knew that, wink wink!

Kate Z said...

I Dream of Jeannie! Such a creatie layout!

Kelli Hull said...

The sets are SUPER Cute...gonna try my luck in vegas but I have a list for when I dont win! LOL

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. I adore the colors and what an awesome image. I love all of the new stamps. Thanks so much for sharing.