Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hello and Good-bye

I would like to take a moment to introduce to you our newest Design Team member, Terri Dodd. She is a super talented stamper and we are lucky to have her on our team! I've had my eye on her for a few months and in my opinion she is a rising star in the stamp world. Be sure to welcome her and visit her blog: http://simplypaperandstamps.blogspot.com/ . I just cant wait to see what she does with our stamps!


The happy addition of Terri to our team comes along with some bad news as well, though. Unfortunately, Kim Teasdale has had to leave the Ink Girls behind. Her schedule just wont permit her to continue with us and she will be greatly missed! She is a true artist and was a great friend to us all here at Artful INKables. We are very sorry to see her go and wish her well. In tribute to her and her super talent, I am posting 2 of her recent fun stamp projects using the Paradise Island Set.


1 comment:

Beth Thomas said...

What a nice job you did with this post, Kristin! I welcome Terri and bid Kim a sad but fair good-bye. What awesome "going away" projects!