Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Butterfly Blessings...a NEW set to share!

Autumn is in the air here in Utah and at Artful INKables! Today we release four new stamp sets that are beyond the ordinary. These new sets have a definite fall feel without being too seasonal - so you can use them year round. My design team and I will be sharing some fun projects with you this week using these new sets. We hope to excite and inspire you but not tease you. Any time you want to purchase any of our new sets, just hop on over to the store and feel free. And while you are there, be sure to check out all the fun new charms we are now carrying as well.

The first project I want to share with you uses my favorite of the new sets being released, Butterfly Blessings. The whimsical leaf butterfly can be colored in autumn or springtime colors depending on the look you want. I colored this one using copics (Y38, Y21, E00, E07, T5) with a little pointalistic blending. The autumnal flourish was stamped using Really Rust ink to create the background. The papers used are all SU! in Basic Black, Barely Banana and white. I also used some Prima leaves, some of which I brushed with a bit of ink to highlight them.

Julia and Terri are also showcasing this set today so be sure to hop over to their blogs to check out their projects. They may also have a little code to share the will save you some green on your next order! ;)

Enjoy!

5 comments:

TA Carbone said...

Yipppppeeeeeee
I just check the website store yesterday to see if there were any new stamps and what do I get this monring but an update from your blog to mention a new release. Well I wasted no time and ordered my stamps sets and also used the special code that was found.

Thank you for making such wonderful deep etched stamps. They are all beautiful

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

Julia Aston said...

Love your coloring on the beautiful butterfly Kristin - It matches perfectly to your attached leaf!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Kristin, this set is one of my favorites, there are so many fun was to use it!

Michele Kovack said...

You never cease to amaze me with your talent! This is gorgeous! I will be placing an order soon....off to look for the money saving code....: )

Jenn Muraoka said...

What a gorgeous card Kristin! I love the coloring on the butterfly; it's amazing!!! Wonderful job. I really love the new releases for this month. Hugs, jenn