Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Think INK Tuesday



This week, your challenge is brought to you by DT member, Lisa Kind, and she wants you to USE SOMETHING THAT SPARKLES, Stickles, Gems, Shimmerz, etc.

* You are not required to use AI stamps, but if you have them, we'd love to see you use them!
**IF YOU USE AI STAMPS, YOU GET 2 ENTRIES FOR YOUR CREATION! JUST ENTER YOUR NAME/LINK TWICE ON MR. LINKY!!!


Lisa has given us some inspiration to get your creative juices flowing by using a new set Halloween Hauntings....




* You have until Monday, October 12, 2009, midnight Pacific Standard Time to link your creation to this post. A winner will be chosen Tuesday, October 13, 2009 to win a GRAB BAG of AI STAMPS!

* When posting your link, please post the link directly to your creation- so if it's on your blog, please link it directly to the specific post with your creation.

* If uploading to SCS or PCP, please add the keyword AIC04

Can't wait to see what you come up with! Tell your friends!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Love your sparkly Halloween card!!

Christi Flores said...

What an adorable sample! I am so glad I got to play along this week!

Mary said...

Great cards! I had alot of fun joining the challenge this week. When I linked with Mr. Linky it ended up linking to an old post on my blog. Not exactly sure why. But the card I was trying to post to is here . Sorry about the mix up. I wasn't sure how to fix it. So I reposted with Mr. Linky at the correct card. Hope this is ok and my card still counts.

~Mary

Anonymous said...

Love sparkles, thanks for the challenge.

Unknown said...

I just love using glitter - I get into such a mess and wear it for the rest of the week.
Anyway, my entry is with Mr Linky.
Hugz
Dawn xx

Crafty Tam said...

Beautiful Halloween card! Thanks for the chance to play along :0)