Tuesday, September 1, 2009

~ Think Ink Tuesday Winner Week 1 ~

This is awesome! I used random.org to generate a number for the first Think Ink Tuesday challenge and this is what it drew:

Here are your random numbers:

1 

Timestamp: 2009-09-01 16:05:26 UTC

So our winner is:

Barb over at My Stamping Addiction!

Barb, please e-mail me at hwebmania2@yahoo.com with your full name/mailing address so we can get your goodies out to you!!

Congrats!!

Hey... don't forget, a new challenge was posted this morning! Check it out below and play along to win fun stuff!!

Hugs!

Holly


5 comments:

Kristin said...

Woo Hoo Congratulations, Barb!

Stephanie J said...

Congrats Barb! That card is so pretty!!

Julie Ranae said...

Congratulations, Barb! For never having entered a challenge, you sure hit a home run with this card!

Barb said...

Awe, thank you, I'm just so excited & I don't even remember what I've won...lol I think it's AI stamps, one of my very favs, oh bonus.

Deborah Young said...

Congratulations Barb!!! Enjoy your stamps....can't wait to see what you create!