Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Think INK Tuesday



Your next challenge is brought to you by Holly McMillen and she wants you to CREATE A BOX OR BAG, you can make your own or use a tutorial off of the SCS resources page. Look at this fabulous inspiration piece Holly has prepared for you using a new AI set, South of the Border, and she's giving you a tutorial on her blog on how to make it! Be sure to check it out!


The deets for the challenge:

* You are not required to use AI stamps, but if you have them, we'd love to see you use them! **IF YOU USE AI STAMPS, YOU GET 2 ENTRIES FOR YOUR CREATION! JUST ENTER YOUR NAME/LINK TWICE ON MR. LINKY!!!

* You have until Monday, September 14, 2009, midnight Pacific Standard Time to link your creation to this post. A winner will be chosen Tuesday, September 15, 2009 to win a GRAB BAG of AI STAMPS!

* When posting your link, please post the link directly to your creation- so if it's on your blog, please link it directly to the specific post with your creation.

* If uploading to SCS or PCP, please add the keyword AIC02

Can't wait to see what you come up with! Tell your friends!



7 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Holly....what a great way to kick off this challenge! Your box is amazing...love the color details!

Stephanie J said...

That box is adorable, especially filled with Hot Tamales - the perfect treat to go with that set!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Love it!! What a great idea to fill it with the candy too :>)

Karin said...

Great tutorial...I love it!

Linda said...

What a beautiful box....great colors!!
I have posted my bag in Mr Linky.

Barb said...

What a gorgeous box & very nice way of filling it. My little box is linked to Mr Linky.

Barb said...

Oooops, sorry, I entered the wrong link for #6 in Mr Linky, I'm really #7 for this challenge, I still new at this, so again I say I'm sorry. I hope you are able to delete #6