Sunday, May 9, 2010

Think INK Inspiration!

Hello everyone, a huge Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's out there! Today I thought it would be nice to share some inspiration for the current Think INK Challenge! You still have a few days left to play along, so pull up a chair and lets see what the Design Team has been creating for this one!
Michelle created this wonderful 'update' of an older Paint Prints card she made, I love the colors on this one!Patti created an 'update' and ended with this brightly colors In My Garden creation!Kim really stepped it up and created this 'updated' acetate box featuring the stamp set Celestial Bodies

I know these creations have to be giving you some ideas, they certainly inspired me! Hope to see your creations too, you never know, it could be your name drawn this week! I also have some Artful INKables news for you! Our next Blog Hop and New Stamp Set Release will be taking place on the 17th of May, so get ready! These sets will knock your socks off!

No comments: