Monday, March 22, 2010

March Release Blog Hop

It's that time again, time for a New AI release! This month we have FIVE new sets to share with you! I kinda went a bit crazy with peacocks this month because we have not one, but two sets with a peacock theme. The first is a great combination of peacock images and paisley shapes called...you guessed it...Paisleys and Peacocks. After that set was designed, I hade to make a peacock backgroud to compliment it. This set is called Peacock Pagentry and can be used with the other set or alone since it also comes with 2 sentiments. In My Garden will get you in the mood for spring with its lovely garden theme and if you are in the mood for a game of chance or know someone who is...Game On will be a set to check out. And finally, incase you haven't gotten your fill of Twilight themes stamps, we have one more to share with you that centers around the last 2 books. It is called Epic Tales. We hope you find something to fit your needs and style in our new offerings and to help inspire you, we have some great samples to share as you (blog) Hop along with us.

My creation is a seed packet holder and card in one. The front features the little gardener with her birdy friends.


And inside you will find a simple seed packet made with a template and the 'garden seeds' stamp you will find in the set.



Garden Card by Kristin Soboloski
Stamps: In My Garden
Ink: Momento Black ink
Paper: Turquoise, green, orchid, white and yellow card stock and random decorative paper from SU!
Accessories: Varigated ribbon from May Arts (can be found in our store), Scallop and circle punches from SU!, Border punch by Martha Stewart, Copic Markers, tag die from Cuttlebug.

Now I want to make sure you all remember to comment on every one's blog, because two lucky commenters will win some AI stamps! One will win In My Garden and Epic Tales, and the other will win Peacock Pagentry and Paisleys & Peacocks. Please leave your comments by Thursday, March 25th, 12 midnight Eastern Standard Time. The winners will be chosen on Friday, March 26th.

Dont forget to welcome all the New INKgirls as you hop along the way!! Thank you for participating in today’s blog hop, now hop on over to Ann’s Blog and after her on to Joy's Blog to enjoy the rest of this wonderful release! (There may be a bit of confusion since we have a new team, so if you get lost, just hop back here to get on track.)

43 comments:

Sammi said...

I just love your card Kristin! Those images look so beautiful on there! and love the seed packet!
Sammi
xxx

Suzette said...

Smashing card Kristin and the image is just too cute.

Suzette

A Consuming Passion said...

I just made a seed pack gift card - wish I'd waited for your new set!!! Love this!

Jude said...

Very sweet card! TFS

Lorrie said...

Seed packet is a great idea.

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and can't wait to go hoppin along to see all the creative and inspiring with the new sets.

Jac’s Playground said...

Ooh LOVE this the colours, the image and the seed packet all are truely fantastic.

Dawn said...

this is darling! I love it! Great job... and I am LOVIN' these new sets!

Therese said...

Oh, how gorgeous! Love the images and the seed packet is just so lovely!

Anonymous said...

kristin this is a gorgeous project! your coloring is amazing!
hugs
M

Heather said...

Those are so cute!

IslandV said...

This is too cute! I must try this card fold for my gardener friends!

Gloria said...

Love the card and the images are great!

Deborah Young said...

Love the seed packet....the ribbon rocks this card, too!

Betty Benton said...

Your card is precious -- love your adorable little gardener!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is so awesome Kristin! I love,love, love this set!

sgc said...

I love your card. The seed pack is so cute!

Jackie said...

Kristin this is just fabulous! I love how you combined he card and the seed packet, perfect for spring!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

So completely adorable...and so useful!!!

LilGreenBug said...

Looking good! Can't wait to visit the rest of the blogs!!

Hugs!
Linda

wendy said...

Great spring card and gift.

mary said...

Great card! What a wonderful little gift to include in the card. THINK SPRING!
mdot kdot schmdit athotmail dotcom

Kim said...

This is so beautifully colored and I love how the seed pack is tucked inside! What a cute idea for a Mother's day or bridal shower gift.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Lovely card and I just checked out all the new stamps...so cute!!!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Kristin, your card is fantastic!! I love the seed packet holder on the inside.

PamSpradlin said...

What a cute card for a gardener. I will have to scraplift this idea.

Melis said...

I love the little gardner girl and the seed packet! Super cute!

Lynda said...

Love the seed packet card. What a cute image. On my way to see more creativity!

Stampin_melissa said...

Beautiful card Kristin! Wonderful blog hop, I enjoyed seeing all the beautiful works of art! Great job on the new releases, my favorite is the Paisleys and Peacocks!

raindropecho said...

Oh wow, this is spectacular!! I love the seed packet inside...PERFECT!

Sherry Campbell said...

This is so adorable, Kristin! I love your new releases! Great Hop!

Velta said...

Oh Kristin ~ I am loving your new images!!! Well, Of course I do...I am SUCH a FAN!! Wish I were on this DT...I know the girls are going to have a blast...Just like I did...Your card is perfect for Spring...Glad to see some more images for New Moon!!

A Crafters Passion said...

This card is so pretty. I have that punch and now have some more ideas for its use.

AprilsL8 said...

Cute card! I love the seed pouch!

Beverly G said...

Love your card, makes me wish I had a green thumb. I'm hopping along to get a look at the peacocks.

Mary Marsh said...

what a cute card-I just love the ssweet image

Lillian Child said...

The garden seeds - oh my - so very sweet!

Donna said...

This card is adorable as is the stamp set. Thanks

Donna C.
goCricutgo

Theresa's Studio said...

Am here because my friend Patti posted about your blog hop. Beatiful card...will be checking out all the sets.

Scrappy said...

Gr8 card! :-)

AShu93 said...

This is a beautiful card & I like how the seed packet just fits inside.

JoAnn said...

Love the card! What a neat idea with the seed packet. I have friends that would really find this cute and useful. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

This little girl is sooooo cute! Love how you colored the "ground" under here....not too fussy but effective!