Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another New Release Tweet! (Treat!)


Stamps: Any Birdy Home? from AI
Paper: Basic Grey and SU!
Other: Momento Black ink, Copic Markers, Buttons and some great fuzzy green yarn I found!

Can you believe it? Another New Release sample from Kristin in the same week? LOL Actually I am trying turn over a new leaf...when the new DT comes on board, I will have a weekly posting day just like they do! I gotta do something to make myself stamp more! I used to stamp daily but now I cant seem to find the time...so I will make it a requirement instead! ;-)

7 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Kristin. Absolutely adorable card. Love the colour combination, fantastic image. It shouts out SPRINGTIME. So pretty. I love it.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Very pretty card! Love the image!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

You are so funny assigning yourself a day too! Love your coloring of the "wood" on the birdhouse!

Velta said...

Hi Kristin ~ This card is just darling and you always do a fantastic job...so don't feel bad about not posting often...heck you have your hands full! I love all of the new releases and will be purchasing soon....I am still posting all of my stamps that I got from AI and I love them all!!!

Stampin_melissa said...

Great job Kristin! I love the flower in this set, simple yet it looks like it will be so FUN to color! Can hardly wait for my order to arrive! *grins*

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Kirstin, Lovely card, those sunflowers are gorgeous, such beautiful colouring and colour combo, take careX:)

Eiglas said...

Excellent tut! Haven't distressed for a bit - must go do some!
Hugs,
Ei
x