Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Flashback Blog Hop

Today, the INKgirls are having a Blog Hop using their favorite Artful INKables sets. When you create with a set that really speaks to you, you can create some beautiful things and the INKgirls have out done themselves. Please start your hopping experience by visiting Toni's blog and be sure to follow it all the way to the end because, as usual, there will be blog candy to partake of.

Im sorry I was not able to hop this time around, but my family and I are off visiting beautiful Lake Tahoe. Besides, all the sets are my favorites, I could never choose just one...it wouldnt be fair! *grin* Thanks for visiting and have fun at the HOP!!

2 comments:

Tami Grandi said...

All the cards were FABULOUS! Everyone did a great job!

Stampin_melissa said...

What a wonderful hop! Enjoy the lake!