Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A few more

WOW! Most of those stamps went FAST!!! Thanks so much for all the interest...it is getting me really excited to get this store up and running!


I do have a few more wood mounted left if anyone in still wanting some flowers, unfortunately all the critters are gone. Here is what I have (see the previous post for samples made with these stamps):

$10.50 Chrysanthemum


$15.00 Friendship Flowers


$14.50 Various flowers


$7.00 Frog and Bee


$3.00 Bee

Email me at artfullyinking@comcast.net if you would like to purchase these.

NOW, back to making more samples! :D

1 comment:

Diane said...

Oh my your stamps are wonderful!!
Julie sent me over,lol. She's right your stamps are awesome and so are your cards!!! Unfortunately
my stamp budget for March is already spent,but hey there's always next month. I'll be back!!!