Friday, October 8, 2010

Think INK Inspiration!

There is still plenty of time to enter into the current Think INK Challenge! I thought that I would post some of the great creations that the Design Team has created for this challenge to help you all get started! Patti used these cute dogs from Top Dog!

Dawn used the stamp set Sunburst Dandies for this cheery ATC!
Jackie used the stamp set Warm Drinks for Cold Days for a warming creation!

Be sure to enter in the current challenge, we would love to see what you create for us! Plus, you can get the chance to host one of our upcoming challenges, how neat is that?!

1 comment:

Lorrie Jonas' creations said...

I made this card from The artful inkables stamps that I own. It is for the current challenge
http://lorriescreationsscrapbooking.blogspot.com
I hope you like it!!