Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Think INK Challenge #31

This week your challenge is brought to you by Libeeti! This is our first Customer Think INK Challenge! So Libeeti is challenging us to create a card with embossing (any type) and flowers, with adding optional lace!

Here is the fabulous sample
Libeeti that created for her challenge:

Here are a few words about Libeeti:

Hi, I'm Libeeti from Israel. I began making cards only about a year ago, but I'm sure got hooked... :) For the past 9 months or so, I started making lo, and now I'm more of a scrapbooker than a cradmaker. Still I like to make cards from time to time. I'm a single mom of two charming boys, a 8.5 y and a 5.5 y. They're the joy of my life and naturally the main subject of my scrapbooking. I'm a full time working women, but my fantasy is to scrap all day long...LOL It's such a shame life get in the middle. I love vintage style, and almost every work I tend to distress a little. I love to learn new techniques and to go out of my cmfort zone, and that what challenges make me do.

* You are not required to use AI stamps, but if you have them, we'd love to see you use them! **IF YOU USE AI STAMPS, YOU GET 2 ENTRIES FOR YOUR CREATION! JUST ENTER YOUR NAME/LINK TWICE ON MR. LINKY!!!

* You have until Monday, October 25th, 2010, midnight Pacific Standard Time to link your creation to this post. A winner will be chosen Tuesday, October 26th, 2010 to win a BADGE TO DISPLAY ON YOUR BLOG AND TO HOST ONE OF THE UPCOMING AI CHALLENGES! You will not need AI stamps to host, we will send you instructions on what to do. Plus a 10% off code for your next Artful INKables Order!

* When posting your link, please post the link directly to your creation- so if it's on your blog, please link it directly to the specific post with your creation.

*Please make sure that you link your creation back to the AI Blog

* If uploading to SCS or PCP, please add the keyword AIC31.

Can't wait to see what you come up with! Tell your friends!


5 comments:

Linda said...

Very creative flower...love it!!!

Here is my card.
http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/2010/10/sketches-by-carly-designed-2-delight.html

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks you for the challenge. Loved doing it.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Super fun challenge!! Thanks so much!! Blessings, Angie

ThePurplePlace said...

Thanks for a fun challenge! I added to the list and you can also find it on my blog -

http://the-purple-place.blogspot.com/2010/10/fun-friday.html

Thank you again!!
Lisa

A Consuming Passion said...

Thanks for the great challenge!