Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our Final Sneak Peek...Olive You



Today is the day we share with you our final sneak peek projects. It is also the day for our regularly scheduled AI challenge so things might seem a bit confusing here on our blog today. We tried to incorporate our challenge with the last set we are showing you which includes a martini stamp. So as Julia said if you wish to participate in our challenge, please link a card featuring a drink stamp here or on SCS.


Our last sneak peek set is called Olive You which features stamps having to do with olives. It is kind of an eclectic set with some fun, not very common images. Now since I chose to use one of the non-drink stamps in the set, I am not sharing my card along with Julia's post.


My peace card ended up using both of my favorite colors, green and purple. Makes me wonder if maybe those colors make me feel 'peaceful'? :D Or maybe it was just this great decorative paper. Either way, I didnt seem to be able to keep my hands off the glitter! The dove's wings and tail are dusted with some lavender glitter, as are the 4 brads in the corners and the layer right under the dove piece in the front.

So thanks for checking out my final sneak peek and I hope you'll be sure to check the other Ink Girl's blogs to see what stamps from this set they used today! And remember these four wonderful Sneak Peek stamp sets will be available to purchase tomorrow at the Artful INKables store, so be sure to check them out!


Recipe for today's sneak peek card:
Stamps: Olive You
Paper: Vinyard Flowers decor paper by Heidi Grace, Vintage Violet, Always Artichoke, brushed silver and shimmery white card stock by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Versamark
Supplies: Silver Hardware Oval, Purple brads, Lavendar glitter, glue marker, Dimensional glue dots, Silver embossing powder, Green Satin Ribbon, Olive/Moss & Grey markers to color in parts of the image.

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

I love the bg colors and wonderful ribbon on this Kristin!

Beth Thomas said...

Such a beautiful, elegant card! I love the soft colors and the sparkle on the dove!

pammyrn said...

I do love this dove stamp. So elegant and graceful. Awesome as always.

Hugs Pam