Tuesday, July 1, 2008

International Shipping Calculation Problems

Ugh! New software always seems to come with new problems! It seems that my new cart is not calculating shipping for international customers. I have contacted the vendor of my store software and they are 'looking into the problem'. Hopefully, I will have this fixed as soon as I can but in the mean time, if you want to email me ( artfullyinking@comcast.net )what you wish to order, I can calculate the total, with the discount and shipping and just send you a paypal bill with the total. That way, I can get your order out quicker and we dont have to wait until the tech people fix my cart problem. I will also post here when this problem has been fixed so those who wish to use the cart can. I am sorry for any inconvenience this is causing! Please bear with us!

No comments: