Monday, May 19, 2008

In Honor of Father

Mother's day is but a memory now, so my thoughts have already moved on to Father's Day. I made this card to give to my husband next month...I dont know about you all but I've always found that masculine cards can be a bit challenging! This little mini set makes it easy, though! Father and Son is only $5.50 and comes with both a greeting and an image. Plus it is simple to make quick fun cards for the men in your life with the solid stamp.


Inside
Sorry for the quick post but Im busy working on a new plate of images and I wanted to share this card with you all before the 'big day' actually came!

3 comments:

Stampin_Melissa said...

Oh Kristin, this is so awesome! I just love this card.

Michele Kovack said...

Can't wait to see what you are coming out with next!!! This is such a great card!

Velta said...

What a wonderful card for father! You are so talented!