ARTFUL INKABLES is looking for new design team members! We need your help and enthusiasm promoting our products through your personal blog and online galleries. We are looking for team members who are excited about stamping, and would love being a part of a fun and friendly design environment. No prior design team experience is necessary. If you’ve never been published… Don't worry! We want to encourage you to show us your best, even if you have not been widely recognized as a designer. This call is open to everyone - if you aren't in the US or Canada you are more than welcome to apply!!**
All submissions must be received by 12:00am MST, Feb 27, 2010. New design team members will be contacted by March 4, 2009.
Please send an email containing the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Phone number
5. Blog or website address
6. Links to any online galleries you may have
7. Related forums/message boards that you like to visit and participate (we do NOT need your forum nickname)
8. Three (3) items, cards, or layouts using stamps as the main focus. Your submissions don't need to be brand new and do not need to use Artful INKables Stamps (though using our stamps is a PLUS). Your submissions should not have been published or submitted for publication for a printed or online magazine. Don’t forget we will be looking at both your work and your photographing abilities here.
9. Please note if you are a current or past design team member for any other companies. (Don’t worry, we do not expect you to work solely for us).
10. Please tell us a few words about what you like about stamping, and what would be the most exciting part for you if you become a design team member.
• Participate for a term of 9 months and sign a contract with Artful Inkables. This Design Team’s Term will run from March 7 to December 4, 2010.
• You will need the ability to photograph or scan your art for submission to Artful INKables Rubber Stamps.
• You will need to have a blog or website with regular updates, and enjoy participating in online challenges both on our blog and in the stamping community. You should be willing to post weekly card samples, contest announcements, challenges and new releases on your blog as well as display the Artful INKables logo on your blog.
• You'll also need to be ready to have some FUN, and enjoy your stamps!!!
•You will receive an average of two stamps sets per month to create with. At minimum, we will expect you to make 2 card samples and one 3D item or scrapbook page for each set you are given. You will be required to mail us one sample from each set by the end of your term but you may keep all your other samples. You must submit photos of all work created for us to our private online gallery so we have unlimited access to them.
• Contribute one (1) tutorial during your 9 month term to be posted on the company blog. This is a step by step guide to creating your favorite card or project. This can also be techniques, and include stamping tips and trends.
• Contribute to the creation of the bi-weekly Think INK challenges.
• Give feedback and suggestions to AI for new stamps, the blog and marketing ideas. Cooperate fully with our Senior DT and help when necessary.
• Leave occasional comments on DT Member blogs and the company blog.
• Promote Artful INKables Rubber Stamps through your blog, and whenever you see an opportunity.
What You'll Get From Us
• A great opportunity to work with a fun design team, learning fun, new things.
• Encouragement and monetary compensation for getting published in leading magazines.
• 2 New Artful INKables stamp sets every month and other goodies as they become available.
• 25% off on all store items, during your term!
• Your bio, artwork and gallery will be spotlighted on Artful INKables web site indefinitely.
** Please note that, we pay shipping but cannot be responsible for customs or duty fees to Canada or if shipped internationally.