Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Think INK Tuesday


This week your challenge is brought to you by DT Member, Michelle Bartnett, and she wants you to MAKE A CARD/PROJECT based on your NEW YEARS RESOLUTION.....For example, if your resolution is to loose weight use a thin element on your card or reduce the layers and embellishments. If your resolution is to organize your craft room, make a card from the things that are out (and put them away when you are done)- Which was was Michelle used for her inspiration piece using the new AI set, License to Chill....




* You are not required to use AI stamps, but if you have them, we'd love to see you use them! **IF YOU USE AI STAMPS, YOU GET 2 ENTRIES FOR YOUR CREATION! JUST ENTER YOUR NAME/LINK TWICE ON MR. LINKY!!!

* You have until Monday, January 4, 2010, midnight Pacific Standard Time to link your creation to this post. A winner will be chosen Tuesday, January 5, 2010 to win a GRAB BAG of AI STAMPS!

* When posting your link, please post the link directly to your creation- so if it's on your blog, please link it directly to the specific post with your creation.

* If uploading to SCS or PCP, please add the keyword AIC10

Can't wait to see what you come up with! Tell your friends!





6 comments:

Beverly G said...

This was the perfect stamp for these challenges. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Beverly G said...

I tried to add my link twice, but it wouldn't let me--
Here's my entry

Unknown said...

Thank you for the challenge! My card is in my SCS gallery.

Dorothy/etsdas

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

Great challenge! I've jsut linked mine-my stamping resolution is to use sentiments on the front of cards!
thanks for the challenge!

Sheila D said...

Great challenge. My resolution is to be on time. I make the same resolution every year and fail. LOL! Thanks for the challenge and let the New Year begin!