Joy's Tutorial- How to Get a Spiral Punched Edge without a Spiral Punch
* Stamped Image on cardstock (save room on the side of the cardstock you want to punch) I used the Artful INKables Post It Notes set and masked off some of the mailboxes
* Small Hole Punch - I used my Crop-A-Dile
1. Using your pen and ruler, mark on your cardstock where you want to punch
2. Using your Hole Punch, punch on the markings
3. Using your fingers, tear into the holes from the top of the cardstock. I distressed mine a little bit with my fingers to make it look like it was torn out of a notebook.
4. VIOLA, notebook looking cardstock without the punch!