Sunday, October 12, 2008

Final Grab Bag Day

Today we are celebrating our last birthday of the week. My youngest daughter is turning 7. What does that mean for you? Well, it means that today is the last day of our GRAB BAG promotion! Here is a reminder of what you get: if you place an order of $25 or more between now and October 12th (one week) I will add a special grab bag of stamps to your order. This grab bag will include a minimum of 5 unmounted stamps designed by Artful INKables. What stamps will be included? Well, that is a surprise! This grab bag will include a minimum of 5 unmounted stamps designed by Artful INKables.

I wish I had some great projects of my own to share today but, as you can probably guess, this has been a busy week for me. So I will post some recent, beautiful work by 2 of our Design team members, Jenn Muraoka and Pam Miller.


I promise to be back by Tuesday with a creation or 2 of my own. Until then, have a great week!

3 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Cute cards!
I finally placed my order today! Yea! I'm sooo excited to receive my 'Darling Dragons' :)
Thnx!
xo, margie

Deb Wood said...

These are both gorgeous, so fabulously colored!!

Denise said...

That Bambi card is so adorable!